Maps & Directions
Please note that the camp is private property of the NNJC Boy Scouts of America and is NOT open to the public.
Click here to open the CAMP MAP in a new window.
We often get questions about what address to type into a GPS system. Please note that we recommend following the directions below as my GPS systems aren't aware that the west end of Sand Pond Road has been closed for 25 years. If you want to take a chance, the camp is at 11 Sand Pond Road, Blairstown, NJ (mailing address) or 11 Sand Pond Road, Hardwick, NJ (physical address).
Directions to camp:
- Route 80 West to Exit 12, bear right off the exit.
- Follow signs to Blairstown, Turn left on Rt. 94 South.
- At the first traffic light, make a right, continue straight and up hill.
- At stop sign make a sharp right turn then a left turn onto Millbrook Rd.
- Continuing on Millbrook Rd for approximately 4.5 miles, watch for signs to YMCA Camp Mason; turn right onto Birch Ridge Rd.
- Pass Camp Mason and turn left onto Shannon Rd.
- Continuing on Shannon Rd, watch for a lake on the right side; after the lake make sharp left onto Sand Pond Rd.
- Camp entrance will be right.
Click here to get custom driving directions from your location.
View Larger Map